Soft Gel Capsules
Only special lecithins can fulfill the specific requirements in terms of viscosity range, stability, impurities, colour stability batch-to-batch and microbiological control.
Not every lecithin is suitable for the production of soft gel capsules. Only special lecithins, conceived for this application, can fulfill the specific requirements:
- Viscosity range adapted to the manufacturer’s capsules production process.
- Stability to avoid oil separation, which damages the product’s image in transparent capsules.
- Minimized impurities, that affect lecithin’s transparency and might also deteriorate the product’s aspect.
- Stabilized colour batch-to-batch, avoiding colour changes in the capsule and improving the perception of quality.
- Strict microbiological control, critical point in a lecithin suitable for direct consumption.
Thanks to the co-operation with manufacturers of soft gel capsules throughout the years, Lasenor has developed a deep understanding and a wide range of products, based on different vegetable origins:
- VEROLEC NON GMO® for products based on Non GM soya lecithin
- GIRALEC® for products based on sunflower lecithin
- SEMILEC® for products based on rapeseed lecithin
- VEROLEC® for products based on GM soya lecithin